The Hedel Block Turner is an equipment made of carbon steel, with robust mechanics. Very practical, it has easy access to parts that require maintenance. Indispensable equipment for tipping blocks from 0 to 90°. Its operation is safe and fast, ensuring that blocks of sensitive materials that cannot receive impacts are turned over without cracks or breaks. It has speed variation to work smoothly according to the size of the block.
- Greater operational security.
- Optimization of the production process.
- Reduction of costs and risks with block cracks.
- Load Capacity: 45 Tons.
- Rotation Capacity: 0 to 90º.
- Engine Power: 4 hp.
- Installed Power: 3 KW.
- Supply Voltage: 380V.
- Equipment Dimensions: 152 x 332 x 310 cm.
- Length of the Stone Support Base: 2 meters.
- Width between Centers of the Support Base: 1.25 meters.
- Approximate Equipment Weight: 3,400 kg.